What does the recording service include?
- Our trained student assistants will record your presentation using own equipment. Alternatively you may create recordings yourself and we will then take care of the post-production (arrangement as required).
- It usually takes 1-2 days to edit the video and make it available to you and the students.
- The video will be made available via the with automatic integration into your Moodle course. video platform Panopto
- The service is free of charge for teachers of the TU Darmstadt.
Three options are available for recording:
Application for the recording service is possible at any time
Following the current situation (digital semester), the procedure for the recording service has changed as follows:
- An application for the recording service is possible at any time (there is no fixed deadline as in the past).
- Recordings will be produced if possible during the lecture-free period to digitize as many lectures as possible.
- Recordings can therefore be produced in a block (e.g. recording dates over two weeks on several mornings).
- Recordings that include only slides and audio should be produced by the lecturers themselves, if possible. They can do this as a or as an screen recording. audio recording
To apply for the recording service, email aufzeichnungen@tu-…