What´s possible with Moodle?
Due to a variety of constantly expanding functions, the range of possible uses and designs of a Moodle course is wide! Typical scenarios are:
- Provide your students with course-related material and use Moodle to facilitate communication within the course.
- Through the support of different tools for communication and collaboration, students can be actively involved in the course.
- Through the help of online tests, you can let students check their knowledge so that they can better prepare for exams.
- You can give feedback on submitted texts and files and grade them. You can set deadlines for the submission.
- It is also possible to work with and in groups.
- You can also time all your course content (learning materials and learning activities) and make them visible depending on other activities, e.g. tests.
Moodle as a central platform for online teaching
Under current covid-19 circumstances the possibilities of using Moodle have gained importance in online teaching. With Moodle, teaching can be organised online, content can be taught and student support can take place flexibly (asynchronously).