Currently no news available.
What´s possible with Moodle?
Due to a variety of constantly expanding functions, the range of possible uses and designs of a Moodle course is wide! Typical scenarios are:
- Provide your students with course-related material and use Moodle to facilitate communication within the course.
- Through the support of different tools for communication and collaboration, students can be actively involved in the course.
- Through the help of online tests, you can let students check their knowledge so that they can better prepare for exams.
- You can give feedback on submitted texts and files and grade them. You can set deadlines for the submission.
- It is also possible to work with and in groups.
- You can also time all your course content (learning materials and learning activities) and make them visible depending on other activities, e.g. tests.
Moodle as a central platform for online teaching
Under current covid-19 circumstances the possibilities of using Moodle have gained importance in online teaching. With Moodle, teaching can be organised online, content can be taught and student support can take place flexibly (asynchronously).
Moodle is used as a central LMS at over 200 German-speaking universities.
Behind the Moodle system, which is based on open source, is a that promotes the constant further development of the learning platform. This community is driven by its own needs and makes it attractive for universities to use Moodle as a learning platform and to become involved in the community. worldwide community
The Moodle-using universities in the German-speaking world are in active exchange with each other and meet at least once a year in the context of the MoodleMoot conference. (in German) Overview: Moodle at German-speaking universities